Welcome to the place that will help you Review
Our UIM Advent Christmas Worship Series
“Real Peace, Hope, Joy and Love through Our Real Jesus“
Learn more about Advent Christmas Worship for this Year!
Approach God’s Throne of Grace Softly Wrapped in a Manger Bed
Based on: John 1:14, “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen His glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth,” and Hebrews 4:16, “Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
”With all of the struggles of life, major and minor, pressing in and all around us, even Christians can grow weary. It is good to be reminded that we do not need to be afraid and we are never alone. Yes, good health, job security, paid up debt, and happiness can end in moment. Trusted friends, beloved family, and we all must die. All that we do, all that we accomplish, and value on earth will pass away. Yet, though the whole world pass away, God’s Word will never pass away (Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31 , and Luke 21:33). Jesus, the Word who became flesh (John 1:14) is real and present in us and with us and the world. He is our real and present and will remain our constant help and strength in times of need. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16
This Worship Series Includes Seven Worship Services:
• Four UIM Advent Worship Services:
Week 1: “Real Peace”
Week 2: “Real Hope”
Week 3: “Real Joy”
Week 4: “Real Love”
• UIM Sunday School Christmas Program “Peace on Earth”
• UIM Christmas Eve Worship: “Joy to the World”
• UIM Christmas Day: “Jesus is Real, Today!” Brings Jesus in a stable to an unstable world.
This UIM Worship Series Includes:
• An Introduction to this Worship Series.
• Publicity Packet: Bulletin Announcements, Bulletin Insert, and Poster.
• An Outline of all Scripture, Hymns, Sermon Title and Text for Advent and Christmas Worship.
• Instructions for an optional Opening Board Activity.
• UIM Worship Leaders Guides for each Worship Service.
• Copy-ready Bulletins that can also be tailored to meet the needs of your congretation.
• An Advent Devotion Calendar.
• Instructions for one Craft that can be done before or after each Advent Service or at home.
Each Worship Leader’s Guides Includes:
• An Opening Interactive Lesson for All Generations
• An Optional Board Activity
• Lighting of the Advent Wreath Interactive Lesson
• Preparation Sentences
• Traditional Advent Christmas Hymns
• UIM Theme Song“Real Peace, Hope, Joy and Love” Sung to the tune of:“Behold a Branch is Growing”
• One UIM Song for each service sung to a public domain tune
• Psalm and Scripture Readings Confession and Absolution
• A Litany or Vignette to the Gospel
• Opportunity for Creed
• Sermon Offering and Prayers
• Opportunity for Communion
• Reminder Before Worshipers Leave to continue Devotions
• Option for doing a Craft
You Will Not Find a Wealth of Resources that all Reinforce and Support Each Other Anywhere Else!