Learn more about Fall UIM SS Series 60:
“God’s Truth Brings Order”
Busyness is causing the kind of chaos that leads to sin and pain. People are so busy and tired and weak and confused that they are making bad choices that can make their lives even more difficult and even destroy lives through abuse, violence, mass murders, etc. Generations are suffering physically, emotionally, and spiritually from the stress of chaos and they do not know what to do about it. They do not know how to make the wheel of “too much to do and no time to do it” stop. They desperately need to draw closer to God, who brings His order and peace to the world through Christ. They desperately need to better understand God’s Word that is Truth because it brings His order not only to them but prevents and heals the effects of sinful chaos on generations for generations. This UIM SS Series will share all the ways God’s Truth brings order – His order, and equip those who attend to pass on God’s Truth to bring His order and peace to present and future generations.
This Series is based on John 17:17: “Sanctify them in the truth; Your Word is truth.” and John 8:31-32: [Jesus said,] “If you abide in My word, you are truly My disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” These passages remind us that God’s Word is the Truth that sanctifies (makes us holy) and sets us free from the effects sinful chaos can have on our faith and lives. As we hear, read, study, and inwardly digest or memorize God’s Word, we receive wisdom and power from the Holy Spirit to be Christ’s disciples who live orderly and peaceful lives in the midst of even the worst worldly chaos. His Word of Truth also empowers us to bring His order that prevents and heals generations of chaos; the goal and theme for this UIM Year entitled:
Bringing God’s Order to Generations of Chaos
Fall: “God’s Truth Brings Order”
Winter: “God’s Voice Declares Order”
Spring: “Christ’s Victory Assures Order”
Along with an Outline of stories and passages for every week of this Series, you receive:
- An Introduction to the Series
- A Leader’s Guide for each lesson that includes a Craft and Take Home Activities
- A Family Group Helper’s Guide
- A Participant’s Guide
- An Adult Bible Study Guide with Participant’s Guide
- PUBLICITY: Bulletin Announcements, Bulletin Insert, Poster, and Invitations, Newsletter Article/Press Release, and Radio Promotion.
- Instructions for teaching Preschoolers together with all generations or separately.
- Instructions for teaching adults together with all generations or separately using the Adult Bible Study with Participant’s Guide included for each UIM SS Lesson.
- A memory program that includes your entire congregation in UIM SS to intentionally give them help and strength in their faith and lives from God Himself through His Word.
- A Pastor’s page that helps pastors incorporate UIM SS into Worship.
To request more information or to receive a FREE introduction to CCIC you can share with your congregation, email: